Hello, sick people and their loved ones
In the interest of
saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later
I'm the attending Doctor in Zizinia Medical Center
I'm one of 4 doctors staffing
this hospital
This ray of sunshine that I meet before, after, and sometimes during the shift is my boyfriend, he is a Doctor too, unfortunately he's much too
busy to deal with you
I am a certified doctor with a half specialty in Psychology
I am also the
only doctor currently employed at this place who cares to spend time with the patients
I don't really care about what they say, but what they don't
It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what. The weird thing about telling someone they're dying is it tends to focus their priorities. You find out what matters to them. What they're willing to die for. What they're willing to lie for
?a little exhausting, right
I don't really care about what they say, but what they don't
It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what. The weird thing about telling someone they're dying is it tends to focus their priorities. You find out what matters to them. What they're willing to die for. What they're willing to lie for
?a little exhausting, right
But not to worry, it doesn't make a difference anyway because for
most of the cases admitted here, this job could be done by a monkey with a back of Marlboro
Speaking of which, if you're particularly annoying, you may see me
reach for my pipe. It's mine. you can't have any. And no, I
do not have an anger management problem, I have an anger problem
but who cares, pretty much all the drugs I prescribe are addictive and dangerous
but who cares, pretty much all the drugs I prescribe are addictive and dangerous
... .. . So
?who wants me? And who would rather wait for one of the other 3 guys
Okay. Well, I'll be in my office on time if you change your mind
Quoted from House MD *
?who wants me? And who would rather wait for one of the other 3 guys
Okay. Well, I'll be in my office on time if you change your mind
Quoted from House MD *

مشكورررررررررر اخي على الموضوع
ردحذف