Happy valentine's to all the girls
this is the advice of a woman to you
when a stranger tells you that you are beautiful, smile
when a boy touches you for love .. or lust ... enjoy it while you are still virgin
don't preserve yourself
lose your virginity for love, before its lost for money
I'm beautiful, and I guess I am sexy
boys used to chase after me when I was a teenager
its hard to resist the temptation when you are young, but I knew that boys at this age only care about themselves, I used to focus on my study instead
its not that I'm not playful or doesn't like sex, I just waited to get married so I can take the full of it with true romance, without fear
its valentine tomorrow ... but its the worst
playfulness -if shown- is a shame to any girl, but truth to be told girls, I get much sex that day
with my husband
yes I'm married
this is the advice of a woman to you
when a stranger tells you that you are beautiful, smile
when a boy touches you for love .. or lust ... enjoy it while you are still virgin
don't preserve yourself
lose your virginity for love, before its lost for money
I'm beautiful, and I guess I am sexy
boys used to chase after me when I was a teenager
its hard to resist the temptation when you are young, but I knew that boys at this age only care about themselves, I used to focus on my study instead
its not that I'm not playful or doesn't like sex, I just waited to get married so I can take the full of it with true romance, without fear
its valentine tomorrow ... but its the worst
playfulness -if shown- is a shame to any girl, but truth to be told girls, I get much sex that day
with my husband
yes I'm married
I am a wife, AKA an unpaid full-time exclusive Prostitute
and I'm faithful to my husband
its harder now to resist the temptation because I realized that men ,also, only care about themselves, so I should care about my own self
my mom said he is a good religious man and that I'm getting older every day
my mom said that deprived men are hungry to sex than their beers
and mom also said that most wives do sex as a duty ,,, I knew deep inside that its very joyful though .. and I waited
I don't know what is orgasm, I watch for-play in movies when I am alone at home, movies are my only source of sex life experience .. movies shows me that girls who doesn't resist any desires, get better share of joyful sex, and it makes me realize that I'm like a paid prostitute, except for the part of getting any cash for that ... which my mom forgot to mention
and I'm faithful to my husband
its harder now to resist the temptation because I realized that men ,also, only care about themselves, so I should care about my own self
my mom said he is a good religious man and that I'm getting older every day
my mom said that deprived men are hungry to sex than their beers
and mom also said that most wives do sex as a duty ,,, I knew deep inside that its very joyful though .. and I waited
I don't know what is orgasm, I watch for-play in movies when I am alone at home, movies are my only source of sex life experience .. movies shows me that girls who doesn't resist any desires, get better share of joyful sex, and it makes me realize that I'm like a paid prostitute, except for the part of getting any cash for that ... which my mom forgot to mention


ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق